Hamilton County Courthouse
Municipal and Common Pleas Courts Closed Friday, May 19, 2017
(May 19, 2017 — Cincinnati, OH) — Due to water main break the Hamilton County Courthouse and the operations of Municipal and Common Pleas Courts are closed Friday May 19, 2017. The Justice Center will remain open.
- All jurors should not report. Jurors should refer to this website for additional information
- Employess of the Courthouse should NOT report to work
- Criminal arraignments held in Magistrate Bachman’s room will now be held in Courtroom B of the Justice Center.
- Appearances for Room 121 scheduled for Friday afternoon should report to Room 121 on Monday afternoon
- All emergency and time-sensitive filings for Common Pleas Courts and Municipal Civil Courts will be accepted by the Clerk’s Office in the Justice Center
More information will be provided to the media on Friday, May 19
More information will be posted on https://www.courtclerk.org as it becomes available